House shot up in Kensington, kids inside
KENSINGTON - September 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the suspects who shot up a house in Kensington with children inside early Monday morning.
The incident happened just past 3:00 a.m. on the 100 block of East Willard Street.
Police say multiple shots, at least 20 rounds were fired along the street and into a house.
Fortunately, none of the children or other occupants were injured.
Police are looking for answers as they investigate the shooting.
children, shooting, kensington, philadelphia, local/state
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 14 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire 33 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 4 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
4 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos