House shot up in Kensington, kids inside
KENSINGTON - September 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the suspects who shot up a house in Kensington with children inside early Monday morning.
The incident happened just past 3:00 a.m. on the 100 block of East Willard Street.
Police say multiple shots, at least 20 rounds were fired along the street and into a house.
Fortunately, none of the children or other occupants were injured.
Police are looking for answers as they investigate the shooting.
children, shooting, kensington, philadelphia, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured 49 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 35 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- London theater partially collapses; 80...
49 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos