Child, 3, runs into van in Northeast Philadelphia
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - September 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 3-year-old has been rushed to the hospital after running into the side of a van in Northeast Philadelphia.
It happened at around 11:30 a.m. Monday on the 1500 block of Foulkrod Street.
Medics transported the child to Saint Christopher's Hospital in stable condition.
It is not yet known if the driver will be charged.
philadelphia, northeast philadelphia, pedestrian struck, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases