Child, 3, runs into van in Northeast Philadelphia
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - September 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 3-year-old has been rushed to the hospital after running into the side of a van in Northeast Philadelphia.
It happened at around 11:30 a.m. Monday on the 1500 block of Foulkrod Street.
Medics transported the child to Saint Christopher's Hospital in stable condition.
It is not yet known if the driver will be charged.
philadelphia, northeast philadelphia, pedestrian struck, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 40 injured 5 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth 13 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty 8 min ago
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp. 6 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings 43 min ago
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Uwchlan Twp. man arrested following...
31 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos