Boy, 16, shot and killed in Point Breeze section of Philadelphia
POINT BREEZE - September 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a 16-year-old boy was fatally shot in Philadelphia Monday afternoon.
It happened around 4:00 p.m. at 19th and Federal Streets in the Point Breeze section of the city.
Officers arrived to find the boy shot several times.
He was rushed to Jefferson University Hospital in critical condition.
The boy was pronounced dead about two hours later.
So far there have been no arrests.
philadelphia, homicide, teens, local/state
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect 38 min ago
- A Nice Stretch
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Car carrier crashes into bridge in Whitemarsh Twp. 37 min ago
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Death investigation leads police to home of Patriots TE 25 min ago
- James, Heat push NBA Finals to Game 7 19 min ago
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot...
38 min ago
- Car carrier crashes into bridge in...
37 min ago