Boy, 16, shot and killed in Point Breeze section of Philadelphia
POINT BREEZE - September 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a 16-year-old boy was fatally shot in Philadelphia Monday afternoon.
It happened around 4:00 p.m. at 19th and Federal Streets in the Point Breeze section of the city.
Officers arrived to find the boy shot several times.
He was rushed to Jefferson University Hospital in critical condition.
The boy was pronounced dead about two hours later.
So far there have been no arrests.
philadelphia, homicide, teens, local/state
- Police probe pizza deliveryman shooting in SW Phila.
- Sunny, blustery winds today 50 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co. 38 min ago
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co. 2 min ago
- Police search for gunman in Germantown bar shooting 6 min ago
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- WCU investigates indecent assault, carjacking attempt
- MLK football documentary premieres in NYC
- Philadelphia Eagles 2014 game schedule
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
- Sunny, blustery winds today
50 min ago
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
38 min ago
- Police search for gunman in Germantown bar...
6 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos