Boy, 16, shot and killed in Point Breeze section of Philadelphia
POINT BREEZE - September 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a 16-year-old boy was fatally shot in Philadelphia Monday afternoon.
It happened around 4:00 p.m. at 19th and Federal Streets in the Point Breeze section of the city.
Officers arrived to find the boy shot several times.
He was rushed to Jefferson University Hospital in critical condition.
The boy was pronounced dead about two hours later.
So far there have been no arrests.
philadelphia, homicide, teens, local/state
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder 39 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman 13 min ago
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ