Boy, 16, shot and killed in Point Breeze section of Philadelphia
POINT BREEZE - September 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a 16-year-old boy was fatally shot in Philadelphia Monday afternoon.
It happened around 4:00 p.m. at 19th and Federal Streets in the Point Breeze section of the city.
Officers arrived to find the boy shot several times.
He was rushed to Jefferson University Hospital in critical condition.
The boy was pronounced dead about two hours later.
So far there have been no arrests.
philadelphia, homicide, teens, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts down EB Pa. Turnpike 3 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 19 min ago
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly 50 min ago
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 27 min ago
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
19 min ago
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West...
50 min ago