Boy, 16, shot and killed in Point Breeze section of Philadelphia
POINT BREEZE - September 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a 16-year-old boy was fatally shot in Philadelphia Monday afternoon.
It happened around 4:00 p.m. at 19th and Federal Streets in the Point Breeze section of the city.
Officers arrived to find the boy shot several times.
He was rushed to Jefferson University Hospital in critical condition.
The boy was pronounced dead about two hours later.
So far there have been no arrests.
philadelphia, homicide, teens, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tornado levels homes in Oklahoma City trailer park 48 min ago
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Phillies rally for 3-2 win over Reds 31 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos