Body found in Kensington lot
KENSINGTON - September 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating the discovery of a body in a lot in the Kensington section of the city.
The discovery was made around 12:30 p.m. Wednesday on the unit block of East Silver Street.
The body is said to be that of a male believed to be in his 30's.
The man's cause of death remains unknown at this time.
philadelphia, kensington, body found, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 32 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman 27 min ago
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 20 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth 36 min ago
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more