Body found in Kensington lot
KENSINGTON - September 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating the discovery of a body in a lot in the Kensington section of the city.
The discovery was made around 12:30 p.m. Wednesday on the unit block of East Silver Street.
The body is said to be that of a male believed to be in his 30's.
The man's cause of death remains unknown at this time.
philadelphia, kensington, body found, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking 18 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs 25 min ago
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover 36 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
18 min ago