Body found in Kensington lot
KENSINGTON - September 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating the discovery of a body in a lot in the Kensington section of the city.
The discovery was made around 12:30 p.m. Wednesday on the unit block of East Silver Street.
The body is said to be that of a male believed to be in his 30's.
The man's cause of death remains unknown at this time.
philadelphia, kensington, body found, local/state
- SUVs collide in Torresdale, 1 seriously injured 24 min ago
- Very unsettled Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers
- SEPTA police chief using Twitter to fight crime
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released 12 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack
- Woods: Garcia comment hurtful, time to move on
- Body of WWII hero returns home after 69 years