Police ID victim in fatal Wilmington shooting
WILMINGTON, Del. - September 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police have identified the man gunned down Tuesday night on a Wilmington, Delaware street.
30-year-old Jamah Grosvenor of Wilmington was found dead at approximately 8:13 p.m. on the 1000 block of Read Street after having been shot multiple times.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Grosvenor was on Level 4 Federal Probation home confinement for armed robbery and firearm convictions.
Police are continuing to investigate the incident. At this time they have not named suspects or a motive.
wilmington, delaware, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex 31 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Police: Pedestrian struck and killed in Bordentown, N.J. 51 min ago
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Police: Pedestrian struck and killed in...
51 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos