Widow seeks traffic light at bus stop crash site
HANOVER TWP, Pa. - September 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Bethlehem, Pennsylvania woman is on a crusade to bring a traffic light to the site of an accident that killed her husband.
Shanell Rivera has collected 500 signatures on a petition and presented them to lawmakers in Hanover Township tonight.
Two men were killed last week when an out of control SUV crashed into the bus stop along Race Street where they were waiting.
The accident occurred near the Lehigh High Valley International Airport.
pennsylvania, lehigh county, accident, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case 22 min ago
- 2 dead, others missing in NYC building explosion 19 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with meningitis-causing infection 6 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush...
20 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with...
6 min ago