Widow seeks traffic light at bus stop crash site
HANOVER TWP, Pa. - September 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Bethlehem, Pennsylvania woman is on a crusade to bring a traffic light to the site of an accident that killed her husband.
Shanell Rivera has collected 500 signatures on a petition and presented them to lawmakers in Hanover Township tonight.
Two men were killed last week when an out of control SUV crashed into the bus stop along Race Street where they were waiting.
The accident occurred near the Lehigh High Valley International Airport.
pennsylvania, lehigh county, accident, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases