19 taken to hospital after school bus crash
CRESCENTVILLE - September 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- 19 people were taken to the hospital for evaluation after a school bus and a car collided in Philadelphia.
The crash happened around 8:00 a.m. in the southbound lanes of Roosevelt Boulevard at Adams Avenue in the Crescentville neighborhood.
The bus was carrying students to Sankofa Academy Charter School.
None of the 19 people involved were injured, however they were taken to the hospital to be evaluated.
There was no immediate word on the cause of this crash or if anyone would be charged.
philadelphia, school bus, accident, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 1 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 36 min ago
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
1 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos