19 taken to hospital after school bus crash
CRESCENTVILLE - September 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- 19 people were taken to the hospital for evaluation after a school bus and a car collided in Philadelphia.
The crash happened around 8:00 a.m. in the southbound lanes of Roosevelt Boulevard at Adams Avenue in the Crescentville neighborhood.
The bus was carrying students to Sankofa Academy Charter School.
None of the 19 people involved were injured, however they were taken to the hospital to be evaluated.
There was no immediate word on the cause of this crash or if anyone would be charged.
philadelphia, school bus, accident, local/state
- Hit and run victim found near Wilmington road
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Grandmother sentenced in Pa. baby's 2009 death 22 min ago
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Video: Jim Gardner recalls visiting Mandela's cell
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Police question suspect in Christmas package theft
- Pa. man gets probation for 105 animals in mobile home 35 min ago
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep