Chester Co. principal resigns over alleged texts, e-mails
OXFORD, Pa. - September 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Oxford Area School Board members voted tonight to accept the resignation of high school principal David Madden.
The educator was accused of demeaning special education students in e-mails and text messages.
He had been suspended for four months earlier this year.
The move comes after the head of the Chester County Intermediate Unit advised the board to let Madden go.
pennsylvania, chester county, local/state
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys 2 min ago
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Ramsey speaks on police involved deadly shootings
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty 1 min ago
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Bus co. mistake disrupts kids' DC field trip
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- SEPTA announces fare hikes
- Down At The Shore