Chester Co. principal resigns over alleged texts, e-mails
OXFORD, Pa. - September 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Oxford Area School Board members voted tonight to accept the resignation of high school principal David Madden.
The educator was accused of demeaning special education students in e-mails and text messages.
He had been suspended for four months earlier this year.
The move comes after the head of the Chester County Intermediate Unit advised the board to let Madden go.
pennsylvania, chester county, local/state
- Jersey shore eyes record-setting summer
- Rain Moves Out, Cool Winds Blow In
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load