Chester Co. principal resigns over alleged texts, e-mails
OXFORD, Pa. - September 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Oxford Area School Board members voted tonight to accept the resignation of high school principal David Madden.
The educator was accused of demeaning special education students in e-mails and text messages.
He had been suspended for four months earlier this year.
The move comes after the head of the Chester County Intermediate Unit advised the board to let Madden go.
pennsylvania, chester county, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured 9 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth 44 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 8 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty 39 min ago
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp. 37 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings 29 min ago
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Uwchlan Twp. man arrested following...
7 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos