Chester Co. principal resigns over alleged texts, e-mails
OXFORD, Pa. - September 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Oxford Area School Board members voted tonight to accept the resignation of high school principal David Madden.
The educator was accused of demeaning special education students in e-mails and text messages.
He had been suspended for four months earlier this year.
The move comes after the head of the Chester County Intermediate Unit advised the board to let Madden go.
pennsylvania, chester county, local/state
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Cloudy And Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Witnesses: Car drives into crowd at Virginia parade 23 min ago
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Pa. woman served family poison laced burritos
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Video: Father, son to graduate college together
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen