1 dead in bar brawl in Chester
CHESTER, Pa. - September 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the death of a man after a bar fight in Chester, Pennsylvania early Friday morning.
The incident happened around 12:30 a.m. at the intersection of West 2nd Street and Kerlin Street.
Officials say a man in his 30's was shot after a fight broke out inside a nearby bar and spilled out into the street.
The victim was shot in the head and pronounced dead a short time later.
Police are searching for the gunman who fled the scene after the shooting.
- 2 dead in Pennsauken doctor's office shooting ID'd 1 min ago
- Stormy to spectacular 36 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Chrysler recalls 2.7 million Jeeps
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- 2 sought in Rehoboth Beach credit card fraud 32 min ago
- Man accused of sexual relationship with teen niece
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list
- Stormy to spectacular
36 min ago