App lets Delawareans to report suspicious activity
DOVER, Del. (AP) -September 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Delaware Information and Analysis Center is offering a new mobile app that will allow residents to report suspicious activity.
The app will let users report information in real time by attaching a photo, sending a location or entering details. Users can remain anonymous or include follow-up contact information for police.
The Force 1-2 app is a mobile version of the center's anti-terrorism telephone and website-based reporting system which facilitate communication among state, local and federal agencies.
- Police shoot man in Brewerytown
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- I-5 bridge collapses in Washington
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- Armed robber steals $800 from Northeast Philadelphia bank
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Chase Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain
- Obama to tour Jersey Shore with Gov. Christie
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets year of free McDonald's