Small plane accident in Camden County, N.J.
BERLIN TWP., N.J. - September 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities are investigating an accident involving a small plane in Camden County.
It happened at 8:00 p.m. Friday at the Camden County Airport in Berlin Township.
Police tell Action News a single engine Piper PA28 airplane was making a landing when it overshot the runway and crashed through a fence.
Images from Chopper 6 HD over the scene showed extensive damage to the wings of the plane.
The pilot was not hurt. No one else was on board.
The FAA has been called in to investigate.
new jersey, plane crash, camden county, local/state
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 6 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 1 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?