Small plane accident in Camden County, N.J.
BERLIN TWP., N.J. - September 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities are investigating an accident involving a small plane in Camden County.
It happened at 8:00 p.m. Friday at the Camden County Airport in Berlin Township.
Police tell Action News a single engine Piper PA28 airplane was making a landing when it overshot the runway and crashed through a fence.
Images from Chopper 6 HD over the scene showed extensive damage to the wings of the plane.
The pilot was not hurt. No one else was on board.
The FAA has been called in to investigate.
new jersey, plane crash, camden county, local/state
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting 28 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- Video: Dying dog in Canada has bucket list
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting
28 min ago
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila.
31 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos