1 dead, 2 injured in Gloucester Twp. crash
GLOUCESTER TWP., N.J. - September 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- State police say a man was driving drunk when his car crashed on a southern New Jersey highway, killing a passenger and injuring himself and another person.The driver, 30-year-old Monte Brown of Williamstown, may face additional charges in the crash, which occurred around 5:25 p.m. Saturday on Route 42 in Gloucester Township, near the Atlantic City Expressway.
Itay Massoquoi, a 29-year-old Williamstown resident who was riding in the backseat, was partially ejected from the vehicle after it spun out of control and hit some trees before overturning. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Brown and 36-year-old Anita Saunders of Clayton were both hospitalized with undisclosed injuries that were not considered life-threatening.
No other vehicles were involved in the accident.
accident, camden county, new jersey, local/state
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house 14 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 37 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run 10 min ago
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Video: Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
37 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos