1 injured in Camden Co. apartment fire
LINDENWOLD, N.J. - September 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person was injured and several residents were evacuated after a fire at a Camden County apartment complex.
It happened around 7:30 Sunday morning on the 1800 block of Egg Harbor Road in Lindenwold.
First responders reported heavy smoke upon arrival on the scene.
One person was taken to an area hospital for second degree burns. The condition of that person has not been released.
The fire was placed under control in about 30 minutes.
Only one unit was reported damaged in the blaze. An investigation into what sparked the flames is still underway.
new jersey, camden county, fire, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport 37 min ago
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad