1 injured in Camden Co. apartment fire
LINDENWOLD, N.J. - September 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person was injured and several residents were evacuated after a fire at a Camden County apartment complex.
It happened around 7:30 Sunday morning on the 1800 block of Egg Harbor Road in Lindenwold.
First responders reported heavy smoke upon arrival on the scene.
One person was taken to an area hospital for second degree burns. The condition of that person has not been released.
The fire was placed under control in about 30 minutes.
Only one unit was reported damaged in the blaze. An investigation into what sparked the flames is still underway.
new jersey, camden county, fire, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Tracking More Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Transformer fire sparks SEPTA delays 6 min ago
- Video: Downed power line in Lower Merion 38 min ago
- Video: Katherine Scott reports on icy AM conditions
- Video: John Rawlins reports on a slushy start
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Casino patron abducted, robbed and shot
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos