1 injured in Camden Co. apartment fire
LINDENWOLD, N.J. - September 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person was injured and several residents were evacuated after a fire at a Camden County apartment complex.
It happened around 7:30 Sunday morning on the 1800 block of Egg Harbor Road in Lindenwold.
First responders reported heavy smoke upon arrival on the scene.
One person was taken to an area hospital for second degree burns. The condition of that person has not been released.
The fire was placed under control in about 30 minutes.
Only one unit was reported damaged in the blaze. An investigation into what sparked the flames is still underway.
new jersey, camden county, fire, local/state
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- AccuWeather: Damp and cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect 24 min ago
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Water main break forces evacuation of Fishtown bar
- Bicyclist struck in Kensington DUI crash
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- Probe into Conn. train crash giving way to cleanup
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- American Cancer Society celebrates 100 years 18 min ago
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list