Roosevelt Blvd. SB reopens after 6 car crash
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - September 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- All southbound lanes of the Roosevelt Boulevard are open again after a six car crash earlier Monday morning.
Philadelphia Police say the wreck happened in the area of Ridge Avenue at 8:40 a.m.
Three people have been transported to Temple University Hospital.
The extent of the injuries are unknown at this time but do not appear to be life-threatening.
The lanes were reopened at 9:30 a.m.
There was no immediate word on how this crash happened.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, accident, local/state
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney 58 min ago
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- Woman hospitalized in West Oak Lane fire
- Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- Start to 1st summer after Sandy at NJ shore 31 min ago
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney
58 min ago