Princeton student charged with invasion of privacy
PRINCETON, N.J. - September 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities have accused a Princeton University student of taking sexually explicit photos of a fellow male student without his consent.
Police have charged 20-year-old Richard Tuckwell of invasion of privacy. Tuckwell is an Australian citizen.
Police say Tuckwell and the other man had met earlier in the day at a party. Police say they returned to a dorm room where the man fell asleep after consuming alcoholic beverages.
Police say the man awoke and saw Tuckwell photographing him with a cellphone camera.
Officials don't believe the photos were distributed to anyone else.
Authorities are also investigation whether the man was sexually assaulted.
new jersey, princeton university, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd 30 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55 34 min ago
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident 30 min ago
- Boston Marathon to be under tight security
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
30 min ago