2 arrested for church burglary in Germantown
GERMANTOWN - September 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two people are under arrest after a church burglary in the Germantown section of Philadelphia late Monday night.
Police were called at 8:13 p.m. to the Saint Francis of Assisi Church, located on the 4800 block of Greene Street.
Police say two adults, a male and female, kicked in the rear window of the church and began to burglarize the church.
A call was made to 911 and when police arrived they arrested the duo.
Both are facing numerous charges including burglary, trespassing and other charges.
philadelphia, germantown, burglary, local/state
- 3 injured in Coatesville industrial accident 31 min ago
- Lots of clouds, damp today 1 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Police shoot man in Brewerytown 16 min ago
- Chesco man accused of sex assault on 2 young boys 41 min ago
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington river
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Chase Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain
- Obama to tour Jersey Shore with Gov. Christie
- Police shoot man in Brewerytown
16 min ago