2 arrested for church burglary in Germantown
GERMANTOWN - September 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two people are under arrest after a church burglary in the Germantown section of Philadelphia late Monday night.
Police were called at 8:13 p.m. to the Saint Francis of Assisi Church, located on the 4800 block of Greene Street.
Police say two adults, a male and female, kicked in the rear window of the church and began to burglarize the church.
A call was made to 911 and when police arrived they arrested the duo.
Both are facing numerous charges including burglary, trespassing and other charges.
philadelphia, germantown, burglary, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed