2 arrested for church burglary in Germantown
GERMANTOWN - September 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two people are under arrest after a church burglary in the Germantown section of Philadelphia late Monday night.
Police were called at 8:13 p.m. to the Saint Francis of Assisi Church, located on the 4800 block of Greene Street.
Police say two adults, a male and female, kicked in the rear window of the church and began to burglarize the church.
A call was made to 911 and when police arrived they arrested the duo.
Both are facing numerous charges including burglary, trespassing and other charges.
philadelphia, germantown, burglary, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sinking ferry
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape 37 min ago
- Dead body found during Easter egg hunt
55 min ago