2 arrested for church burglary in Germantown
GERMANTOWN - September 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two people are under arrest after a church burglary in the Germantown section of Philadelphia late Monday night.
Police were called at 8:13 p.m. to the Saint Francis of Assisi Church, located on the 4800 block of Greene Street.
Police say two adults, a male and female, kicked in the rear window of the church and began to burglarize the church.
A call was made to 911 and when police arrived they arrested the duo.
Both are facing numerous charges including burglary, trespassing and other charges.
philadelphia, germantown, burglary, local/state
- Charges dropped against fmr. Montco GOP leader
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family of injured Harrah's racer sues casino
- Suspect sought in NE Phila. Wawa robbery 2 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Greyhound passengers stranded for hours in Del.
- Officer-involved accident in Ewing Township 55 min ago
- Snow plow overturns on I-95 in Delaware 36 min ago
- New uncertainty about missing Malaysian plane 50 min ago
- Obama announces sanctions against Russians
- Mick Jagger's girlfriend found dead in NYC
- Photos: Pictures from Phila. St. Patrick's Parade