2 arrested for church burglary in Germantown
GERMANTOWN - September 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two people are under arrest after a church burglary in the Germantown section of Philadelphia late Monday night.
Police were called at 8:13 p.m. to the Saint Francis of Assisi Church, located on the 4800 block of Greene Street.
Police say two adults, a male and female, kicked in the rear window of the church and began to burglarize the church.
A call was made to 911 and when police arrived they arrested the duo.
Both are facing numerous charges including burglary, trespassing and other charges.
philadelphia, germantown, burglary, local/state
- NJ forest fire threatens homes; evacuations ordered 4 min ago
- Sunny, blustery winds today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts 34 min ago
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos