Man gunned down on Pleasantville street
PLEASANTVILLE, N.J. - September 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the Monday night shooting death of a man in Pleasantville, New Jersey.
The shooting happened at approximately 8:30 p.m. on the 100 block of east Lindley Avenue.
Responding officers found the victim dead on the street having sustained a single gunshot wound to the head.
The victim has been identified as 42-year-old Willie Hogans Jr. of Atlantic City.
At this time, no arrests have been made.
atlantic city, atlantic county, new jersey, homicide, shooting, local/state
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet 30 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 35 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Cat attacks toddler, traps parents in room 21 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
35 min ago
- Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
21 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos