SEPTA bus, car crash in Overbrook
OVERBROOK - September 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- SEPTA officials are looking into the cause of an accident that sent a bus driver and passenger to the hospital.
The crash happened at 63rd and Columbia in Philadelphia's Overbrook section just after 8:00 a.m. Tuesday.
Officials say the crash involved the Route 46 bus and a car.
SEPTA officials had to detour the route 10 trolley while crews cleared the scene.
There was no word on how this crash happened.
philadelphia, overbrook, accident, SEPTA, local/state
- Police shoot man in Brewerytown
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- I-5 bridge collapses in Washington
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- Armed robber steals $800 from Northeast Philadelphia bank
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Chase Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain
- Obama to tour Jersey Shore with Gov. Christie
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets year of free McDonald's