Man seeks answers for missing brother
NEWARK, Del. - September 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- The brother of a missing former University of Delaware professor is hanging posters, reminding people to keep a look out for him.
64-year-old John Dohms, who suffers from dementia, walked away from his Newark home September 13th.
His brother Jim Dohms says a bloodhound picked up a scent two days later near Hockessin, but there has been no sign since.
Dohms says his brother is an avid outdoorsman.
"John is a survivor so the question is where is he and is he getting any kind of assistance from anybody," Jim said.
If you have seen John Dohms call Newark police at 302-366-7111.
delaware, newark, missing person, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ 36 min ago
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands