Man seeks answers for missing brother
NEWARK, Del. - September 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- The brother of a missing former University of Delaware professor is hanging posters, reminding people to keep a look out for him.
64-year-old John Dohms, who suffers from dementia, walked away from his Newark home September 13th.
His brother Jim Dohms says a bloodhound picked up a scent two days later near Hockessin, but there has been no sign since.
Dohms says his brother is an avid outdoorsman.
"John is a survivor so the question is where is he and is he getting any kind of assistance from anybody," Jim said.
If you have seen John Dohms call Newark police at 302-366-7111.
delaware, newark, missing person, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 20 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 47 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 41 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 39 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 59 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
41 min ago