Woman, 2 children injured in Feltonville crash
FELTONVILLE - September 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- A woman and two children are hospitalized after a car crash in Philadelphia's Feltonville section.
The crash occurred shortly before 9:00 p.m. along the 5000 block of Pennway Street.
Police say the 27-year-old female driver lost control and flipped her vehicle.
The woman along with a 2-year-old boy and an 11-year-old girl were removed from the vehicle.
Medics rushed the woman to Albert Einstein Medical Center for treatment.
The children were transported to Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children.
All are expected to survive.
There is no word on what caused the crash.
Police continue to investigate.
philadelphia, feltonville, accident, local/state
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator 28 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester 25 min ago
- Van crash leaves 2 men trapped in Center City
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford 26 min ago
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire 29 min ago
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight...
28 min ago