Man shot and Killed in Camden identified
CAMDEN, N.J. - September 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the death of an 18-year-old man who was shot in Camden late Tuesday night.
Police were called just before 8:30 p.m. to 35th and Rosedale Avenue.
Upon arrival, they discovered Stephen Thomas lying on the street with multiple gunshot wounds.
Thomas was rushed to Cooper University Hospital and died a short time later.
Police are searching for the shooter and a motive.
Anyone with information on the killing is urged to contact Camden County Prosecutor's Office Investigator Eric Wren at (856) 225-2517 or Camden Police Detective Terrell Watkins at (856) 757-7420.
Information may also be emailed to email@example.com.
shooting, camden, new jersey, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands