Man shot and Killed in Camden identified
CAMDEN, N.J. - September 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the death of an 18-year-old man who was shot in Camden late Tuesday night.
Police were called just before 8:30 p.m. to 35th and Rosedale Avenue.
Upon arrival, they discovered Stephen Thomas lying on the street with multiple gunshot wounds.
Thomas was rushed to Cooper University Hospital and died a short time later.
Police are searching for the shooter and a motive.
Anyone with information on the killing is urged to contact Camden County Prosecutor's Office Investigator Eric Wren at (856) 225-2517 or Camden Police Detective Terrell Watkins at (856) 757-7420.
Information may also be emailed to email@example.com.
shooting, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote 32 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar 44 min ago
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
44 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos