Police investigate dog death in East Goshen
EAST GOSHEN, Pa. - September 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities in Chester County are trying to solve the mystery surrounding a dog that was killed on a roadway over the weekend.
Westtown-East Goshen police say Mugsy, a chocolate Labrador, was hit by a car late Saturday night on the 1400 block of West Chester Pike.
Police are investigating a report filed by the owners that someone threw the pet from a moving vehicle into traffic.
If you have any information on the incident, you are urged to call police.
chester county, pennsylvania, animal abuse, local/state
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes 26 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight 26 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment 1 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- No charges for 8 NJ wrestlers in lynching photo 48 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Frost Advisory Overnight
26 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough...
1 min ago