58-year-old man shot, critically injured in S. Phila.
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
PHILADELPHIA - September 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 58 year old man is in critical condition Wednesday after police say he was shot in South Philadelphia.The victim, identified as James Robinson, was hit as he was crossing the 2700 block of Reed Street. He was hit in the back and in the buttocks.
It is not clear if Robinson was the intended target. The shooter is still on the loose.
(Copyright ©2013 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
shooting, south philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Back yard bear prompts photos, videos
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Desmond's slam leads Nats over Phillies
6abc.com News Links