58-year-old man shot, critically injured in S. Phila.
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
PHILADELPHIA - September 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 58 year old man is in critical condition Wednesday after police say he was shot in South Philadelphia.The victim, identified as James Robinson, was hit as he was crossing the 2700 block of Reed Street. He was hit in the back and in the buttocks.
It is not clear if Robinson was the intended target. The shooter is still on the loose.
(Copyright ©2014 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
shooting, south philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Skydiver injured in Washington Twp. accident 5 min ago
- 70s Return This Week 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery 1 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run 3 min ago
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash 42 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- 70s Return This Week
3 min ago
6abc.com News Links