30-year-old man shot, killed in W. Phila.
Thursday, September 27, 2012
PHILADELPHIA - September 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a fatal shooting in West Philadelphia Wednesday night.
A 30-year-old man was shot shortly before 10:00 p.m. in the 1200 block of South Millick Street.He was rushed to the Hospital of University of Pennsylvania where he died a short time later.
There is no word on suspects or motive.
(Copyright ©2014 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
homicide, shooting, philadelphia, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
6abc.com News Links