30-year-old man shot, killed in W. Phila.
Thursday, September 27, 2012
PHILADELPHIA - September 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a fatal shooting in West Philadelphia Wednesday night.
A 30-year-old man was shot shortly before 10:00 p.m. in the 1200 block of South Millick Street.He was rushed to the Hospital of University of Pennsylvania where he died a short time later.
There is no word on suspects or motive.
(Copyright ©2013 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
homicide, shooting, philadelphia, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy 6 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police shoot at suspected carjacker in SW Philadelphia 28 min ago
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
6 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos