Boy, 16, shot, critically wounded in Wilmington, Del.
WILMINGTON, Del. - September 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 16-year-old boy is hospitalized in critical condition after being shot in Wilmington.
It happened at 7:00 p.m. in the 200 block of North Franklin Street.
Officers arrived on the scene to find the boy shot in the stomach.
He was rushed to Christiana Hospital.
So far, no arrests.
delaware, shooting, teens, local/state
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 18 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Police officer's SUV stolen with gun, badge 54 min ago
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's
- Video: First dog knocks down toddler at White House