Boy, 16, shot, critically wounded in Wilmington, Del.
WILMINGTON, Del. - September 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 16-year-old boy is hospitalized in critical condition after being shot in Wilmington.
It happened at 7:00 p.m. in the 200 block of North Franklin Street.
Officers arrived on the scene to find the boy shot in the stomach.
He was rushed to Christiana Hospital.
So far, no arrests.
delaware, shooting, teens, local/state
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday 52 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean 48 min ago
- Truck overturns on Paoli Pike; 1 injury
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
52 min ago