3 on bicycles try to rob Del. group
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - September 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State police say three men on bicycles tried to rob a group of juveniles, but found nothing of value and fled empty-handed.
It happened about 9:00 p.m. Tuesday in the parking lot of a 7-Eleven on South Maryland Avenue in Wilmington.
Troopers say five youths ranging in age from 15-18 were approached by three men on bicycles. One had a handgun and demanded that the youths empty their pockets.
The victims dropped their wallets on the ground. The suspects rifled through the wallets, but found nothing of value.
The three suspects rode off.
teens, robbery, delaware, local/state
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- London theater partially collapses during performance 3 min ago
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings 5 min ago
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos