3 on bicycles try to rob Del. group
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - September 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State police say three men on bicycles tried to rob a group of juveniles, but found nothing of value and fled empty-handed.
It happened about 9:00 p.m. Tuesday in the parking lot of a 7-Eleven on South Maryland Avenue in Wilmington.
Troopers say five youths ranging in age from 15-18 were approached by three men on bicycles. One had a handgun and demanded that the youths empty their pockets.
The victims dropped their wallets on the ground. The suspects rifled through the wallets, but found nothing of value.
The three suspects rode off.
teens, robbery, delaware, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- AccuWeather: Damp and Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- NJ community joins forces to help 'storage locker' mom 32 min ago
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County 57 min ago
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Water main break forces evacuation of Fishtown bar 31 min ago
- Bicyclist struck in Kensington DUI crash
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list
- Water main break forces evacuation of...
31 min ago