Atlantic Co man accused of child sex abuse
EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP, N.J. - September 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man from Atlantic County is accused of sexually assaulting a child.
25-year-old Steven Chalakee of Egg Harbor Township is charged with 2nd degree Sexual Assault and Endangering the welfare of a child.
Police say he abused a girl who is under the age of 13 several times.
Chalakee is already in jail on other charges not connected with this case.
Bail is set at $150,000.
atlantic county, new jersey, child sex assault, local/state
- 51 confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado
- Soupy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Center City high rise evacuated due to fire
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- New sighting reported of missing student's car
- Cherry Hill East student injured in crash
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- Police: Driver under influence crashes into fire dept.
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder
- Appoquinimink teacher arrested for indecent exposure
- Bucks County bear now spotted in Bristol Twp.
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr