Powerball ticket worth about $200M sold in Iowa
DES MOINES, Iowa - September 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Operators of the Powerball lottery game says a ticket sold in Iowa is worth an estimated $200 million.
The Multi-State Lottery Association says the ticket matched the six numbers drawn Wednesday night. The winning numbers are 13, 26, 39, 41, 42 and the Powerball number 10.
It hasn't been announced yet where in Iowa the winning ticket was sold or who bought it.
Another ticket bought in Iowa is worth $1 million. It matched the first five numbers but missed the Powerball number.
An Iowa Lottery spokeswoman didn't immediately return messages from The Associated Press early Thursday.
iowa, powerball, lottery, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Pictures of planned Old city luxury tower