Powerball ticket worth about $200M sold in Iowa
DES MOINES, Iowa - September 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Operators of the Powerball lottery game says a ticket sold in Iowa is worth an estimated $200 million.
The Multi-State Lottery Association says the ticket matched the six numbers drawn Wednesday night. The winning numbers are 13, 26, 39, 41, 42 and the Powerball number 10.
It hasn't been announced yet where in Iowa the winning ticket was sold or who bought it.
Another ticket bought in Iowa is worth $1 million. It matched the first five numbers but missed the Powerball number.
An Iowa Lottery spokeswoman didn't immediately return messages from The Associated Press early Thursday.
iowa, powerball, lottery, local/state
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete
- Warm and humid, 80s again today 5 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man killed in front of Rita's Water Ice in West Oak Lane 17 min ago
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Video: Philly's new skateboard park opens
- Kellie Pickler named new DWTS champ