Banned man returns to casino after court
BETHLEHEM, Pa. - September 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a man banned from a Pennsylvania casino doubled down on a bad bet when he left a hearing for a defiant trespassing charge and headed straight to the same casino.
Forty-seven-year-old Chun Zhu is being held at Northampton County Prison following his arrest Wednesday at the Sands Casino Resort in Bethlehem.
State police say Zhu, of Quincy, Mass., had been banned from the casino in July then was charged with defiant trespass after he visited it again on Sept. 4.
It was immediately after a hearing on that charge that investigators say he returned yet again with casino security on his tail.
Zhu is jailed on $5,000 bail. Court records don't list an attorney for him.
pennsylvania, bethlehem, casinos, local/state
- Photos: 24 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme 40 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Woman charged in NJ man's overdose death 40 min ago
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos