1 dead in 3 vehicle Montco crash
HATFIELD, Pa. - September 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person is dead following a three vehicle crash in Hatfield, Montgomery County on Thursday.
The crash happened around 8:55 a.m. in the 2000 block of Bethlehem Pike.
Police say they arrived to find two vehicles blocking the roadway. Those vehicles sustained heavy damage.
A third vehicle, with minor damage, was stopped in a nearby driveway.
One person pronounced dead at the scene while another was flown to the hospital.
The names of those involved are being withheld by police pending notification of family.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, accident, local/state
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila. 10 min ago
- Winter Warm Up 8 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 43 min ago
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco 54 min ago
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia
- Derailed train car blocks road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor 33 min ago
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
35 min ago
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg...
33 min ago
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
30 min ago
- Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
25 min ago