Camden Police, FBI search for missing woman
CAMDEN, N.J. - September 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Camden Police are asking for the public's help locating a woman missing since Monday, September 24th.
24-year-old Lisa Fago was last seen on the 600 block of Mt. Vernon Street in Camden.
According to police, friends and family of Fago say she contacted one of them via text message saying she had been kidnapped from the area of Broadway and Kaighn on Thursday, September 27th and held against her will by two black males in New York City. They say Fago indicated that she may have been drugged.
Police say this has yet to be confirmed.
The FBI and NYPD are assisting Camden Police with the investigation.
She is described as a white female, around 5'8" tall, with brown hair and blue eyes.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Camden Police at 856-757-7421.
missing person, camden, new jersey, local/state
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
- Showers, thunderstorms today 7 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Allentown fire crews find body in burned apartment 45 min ago
- Driver injured in crash involving Delaware fire chief 47 min ago
- 2 injured in crash on I-95 near Cottman in Tacony
- Jose Canseco accused of sexual assault in Vegas
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment
- $2B in Okla. tornado damage means hard recovery
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Finding the perfect bra