Pedestrian killed by a car in Franklin Twp., N.J.
FRANKLIN TWP., N.J. - September 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- A pedestrian was killed by a car in Franklin Township, New Jersey Friday night.
The victim was struck at 9:00 p.m. along the 700 block of Strawberry Avenue in Gloucester County.
The driver stopped at the scene.
No charges have been filed at this point.
The accident remains under investigation.
accident, pedestrian struck, new jersey, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 41 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from Del. River minivan plunge
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
41 min ago