Pedestrian killed by a car in Franklin Twp., N.J.
FRANKLIN TWP., N.J. - September 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- A pedestrian was killed by a car in Franklin Township, New Jersey Friday night.
The victim was struck at 9:00 p.m. along the 700 block of Strawberry Avenue in Gloucester County.
The driver stopped at the scene.
No charges have been filed at this point.
The accident remains under investigation.
accident, pedestrian struck, new jersey, local/state
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Lots of clouds, damp and cool today 14 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- Video: Time lapse of Seaside Heights boardwalk...
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- AC casino manager charged with promoting prostitution
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Firing of school official in dog waste incident overturned
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch