Police ID man found murdered in Mercer Co. apartment
EWING TWP., N.J. - September 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a homicide in Ewing Township, Mercer County.
It was just after 3:00 p.m. Thursday when police were called to the Parkside Manor Apartments in the 1400 block of Parkside Avenue.
There, officers found a man murdered in his apartment.
The man has been identified as 22-year-old Jared Littlejohn of Trenton.
Police are looking for a beige Chevrolet Impala with New Jersey license plate L94-CMN believed to be the suspect's vehicle.
Ewing Township Police and the Mercer County Prosecutor's Office are investigating.
new jersey, mercer county, homicide, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 3 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman 25 min ago
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 50 min ago
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 55 min ago
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman 23 min ago
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more