Man falls off ladder, suffers heart attack in Delaware
WILMINGTON, Del. - September 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man was critically injured after he fell off a ladder in Wilmington.
It happened at 3:30 p.m. Thursday at a home in the 100 block of Ridgeland Road.
Emergency responders say the man, believed to be about 50 years old, fell from a ladder while working on his home, then suffered a heart attack.
Medics performed CPR on the man as he was taken to Carrcroft Elementary School, then airlifted by a state police helicopter to Christiana Hospital.
There is no word on his condition.
delaware, heart health, wilmington, local/state
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12 12 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape