Man falls off ladder, suffers heart attack in Delaware
WILMINGTON, Del. - September 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man was critically injured after he fell off a ladder in Wilmington.
It happened at 3:30 p.m. Thursday at a home in the 100 block of Ridgeland Road.
Emergency responders say the man, believed to be about 50 years old, fell from a ladder while working on his home, then suffered a heart attack.
Medics performed CPR on the man as he was taken to Carrcroft Elementary School, then airlifted by a state police helicopter to Christiana Hospital.
There is no word on his condition.
delaware, heart health, wilmington, local/state
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County
- Suspicious package found outside Planet Fitness in Olney
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash 57 min ago
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
57 min ago