Man, 22, shot in the head in Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - September 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are looking for a pair of gunmen who opened fire in broad daylight, leaving a man critically wounded.
It happened at Mascher and Venango Streets at 11:00 a.m. Thursday.
Police say the men opened fire, hitting a 22-year-old man in the back of the head.
They fled in a black Dodge Charger with LED lights across the top of the vehicle.
philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident 26 min ago
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire 20 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash 47 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
26 min ago