Man, 22, shot in the head in Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - September 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are looking for a pair of gunmen who opened fire in broad daylight, leaving a man critically wounded.
It happened at Mascher and Venango Streets at 11:00 a.m. Thursday.
Police say the men opened fire, hitting a 22-year-old man in the back of the head.
They fled in a black Dodge Charger with LED lights across the top of the vehicle.
philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed