Man, 22, shot in the head in Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - September 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are looking for a pair of gunmen who opened fire in broad daylight, leaving a man critically wounded.
It happened at Mascher and Venango Streets at 11:00 a.m. Thursday.
Police say the men opened fire, hitting a 22-year-old man in the back of the head.
They fled in a black Dodge Charger with LED lights across the top of the vehicle.
philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- NJ forest fire threatens homes; evacuations ordered 10 min ago
- Sunny, blustery winds today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos