Man, 22, shot in the head in Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - September 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are looking for a pair of gunmen who opened fire in broad daylight, leaving a man critically wounded.
It happened at Mascher and Venango Streets at 11:00 a.m. Thursday.
Police say the men opened fire, hitting a 22-year-old man in the back of the head.
They fled in a black Dodge Charger with LED lights across the top of the vehicle.
philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 41 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped girls in class 11 min ago
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection 8 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 48 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 53 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Skippack student hospitalized with...
8 min ago