Pa. man charged with stealing $38,000 of iPhones
BIRDSBORO, Pa. (AP) - September 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- An eastern Pennsylvania man has been charged with stealing more than $38,000 worth of iPhones from a Lebanon County technology distributor.
State police said 23-year-old Aneudy Manuel Feliz Seuro of Reading told investigators he took the iPhone 4S cell phones out of the boxes and hid them in his socks when he left work at Ingram Micro between Sept. 20 and Sept. 26.
The Patriot-News reports Thursday that security guards said Feliz Seuro was seen removing the phones from the boxes and hiding them in a separate location in the store.
He is accused of stealing 30 phones valued at $849 each and 20 phones valued at $649 each.
Police said he is being held at the Lebanon County Booking Center.
Information from: The Patriot-News, http://www.pennlive.com/patriotnews
pennsylvania, iphone, local/state
- 2 dead in police involved shootings 1 min ago
- Very unsettled Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- SUVs collide in Torresdale, 1 seriously injured
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death 51 min ago
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released 31 min ago
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe 44 min ago
- SEPTA police chief using Twitter to fight crime
- Woods: Garcia comment hurtful, time to move on
- Body of WWII hero returns home after 69 years
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
51 min ago