Pa. man charged with stealing $38,000 of iPhones
BIRDSBORO, Pa. (AP) - September 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- An eastern Pennsylvania man has been charged with stealing more than $38,000 worth of iPhones from a Lebanon County technology distributor.
State police said 23-year-old Aneudy Manuel Feliz Seuro of Reading told investigators he took the iPhone 4S cell phones out of the boxes and hid them in his socks when he left work at Ingram Micro between Sept. 20 and Sept. 26.
The Patriot-News reports Thursday that security guards said Feliz Seuro was seen removing the phones from the boxes and hiding them in a separate location in the store.
He is accused of stealing 30 phones valued at $849 each and 20 phones valued at $649 each.
Police said he is being held at the Lebanon County Booking Center.
Information from: The Patriot-News, http://www.pennlive.com/patriotnews
pennsylvania, iphone, local/state
- AccuWeather: Enjoy the Easter sunshine! 40 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment 18 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel 30 min ago
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard 59 min ago
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Stabbing at Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Lumberton brush fire considered 'suspicious'
- AccuWeather: Enjoy the Easter sunshine!
40 min ago