Pa. man charged with stealing $38,000 of iPhones
BIRDSBORO, Pa. (AP) - September 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- An eastern Pennsylvania man has been charged with stealing more than $38,000 worth of iPhones from a Lebanon County technology distributor.
State police said 23-year-old Aneudy Manuel Feliz Seuro of Reading told investigators he took the iPhone 4S cell phones out of the boxes and hid them in his socks when he left work at Ingram Micro between Sept. 20 and Sept. 26.
The Patriot-News reports Thursday that security guards said Feliz Seuro was seen removing the phones from the boxes and hiding them in a separate location in the store.
He is accused of stealing 30 phones valued at $849 each and 20 phones valued at $649 each.
Police said he is being held at the Lebanon County Booking Center.
Information from: The Patriot-News, http://www.pennlive.com/patriotnews
pennsylvania, iphone, local/state
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges 2 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 28 min ago
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting 53 min ago
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect 42 min ago
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting
53 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos