Pa. man charged with stealing $38,000 of iPhones
BIRDSBORO, Pa. (AP) - September 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- An eastern Pennsylvania man has been charged with stealing more than $38,000 worth of iPhones from a Lebanon County technology distributor.
State police said 23-year-old Aneudy Manuel Feliz Seuro of Reading told investigators he took the iPhone 4S cell phones out of the boxes and hid them in his socks when he left work at Ingram Micro between Sept. 20 and Sept. 26.
The Patriot-News reports Thursday that security guards said Feliz Seuro was seen removing the phones from the boxes and hiding them in a separate location in the store.
He is accused of stealing 30 phones valued at $849 each and 20 phones valued at $649 each.
Police said he is being held at the Lebanon County Booking Center.
Information from: The Patriot-News, http://www.pennlive.com/patriotnews
pennsylvania, iphone, local/state
- Prosecutors: 4 held in deadly NJ mall carjacking 10 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia 21 min ago
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard 31 min ago
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua 31 min ago
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond 18 min ago
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Prosecutors: 4 held in deadly NJ mall...
10 min ago
- Police investigate tire slashings in South...
21 min ago