Police: $150K worth of watches stolen
EVESHAM TWP., N.J. - September 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Burlington County authorities are looking for two suspects who robbed an Evesham Township jewelry store of approximately $150,000 worth of watches.
Township police say just before 8:00 p.m. two masked and hooded suspects entered Jay Roberts Jewelers located at 515 South Route 73.
Once in the store one of the suspects broke a glass case containing Breitling watches with a masonry style hammer, while the other suspect collected the watches in a sack.
Police say the two suspects fled the store through the parking lot.
Police believe the suspects fled the area in a getaway vehicle.
Police say it took less than 20 seconds for the two masked men to enter the store, swipe the watches, and flee.
Police believe the same individuals robbed the same store back in March and these suspects may be involved in similar robberies in the Tri-State Area.
No injuries were reported in this incident.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Evesham Police Department at 856-983-1116, the Confidential Tip Line at 856-983-4699 or email at Facebook@Eveshampd.org.
new jersey, burlington county, theft, robbery, local/state
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Person of interest ID'd in hit-and-run
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Woman's body found in Berks County ID'd
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!