Man arrested after bath salts, marijuana found
NEW CASTLE, Del. (AP) - September 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Castle County Police have charged a man with drug offenses after a traffic stop led to a search of his home that allegedly found bath salts, marijuana and heroin.
Police conducted a vehicle stop Wednesday morning and said the driver acted suspiciously. A search warrant was obtained for the driver's home. Officers say they found 767 vials of bath salts, 10 plastic bags of heroin and marijuana.
Forty-five-year-old Khalid Jamil of Newark was arrested and charged with drug possession and other offenses. He is being held on $56,501 cash bail.
drugs, marijuana, newark, delaware, local/state
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys 21 min ago
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Ramsey speaks on police involved deadly shootings 16 min ago
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa. 18 min ago
- Baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina 14 min ago
- Bus co. mistake disrupts kids' DC field trip
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school
- 2 arrested for stealing tractor in Franklin Township
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping 41 min ago
- SEPTA announces fare hikes
- Down At The Shore 32 min ago
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
18 min ago
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
41 min ago