Man arrested after bath salts, marijuana found
NEW CASTLE, Del. (AP) - September 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Castle County Police have charged a man with drug offenses after a traffic stop led to a search of his home that allegedly found bath salts, marijuana and heroin.
Police conducted a vehicle stop Wednesday morning and said the driver acted suspiciously. A search warrant was obtained for the driver's home. Officers say they found 767 vials of bath salts, 10 plastic bags of heroin and marijuana.
Forty-five-year-old Khalid Jamil of Newark was arrested and charged with drug possession and other offenses. He is being held on $56,501 cash bail.
drugs, marijuana, newark, delaware, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ