Man shot 6 times on a West Phila. street
WEST PHILADELPHIA - September 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating the shooting of a man on a West Philadelphia street early Friday morning.
The shooting occurred around 3:30 a.m. on the 200 block of Alden Street.
Police say, a man in his 20s was shot six times. He was wounded in his back and also suffered a head injury.
He was rushed to the hospital and is listed in critical condition.
The victim told officials he didn't see who shot him.
The police are searching for the shooter.
shooting, west philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 16 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown 49 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 55 min ago
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply