Man shot 6 times on a West Phila. street
WEST PHILADELPHIA - September 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating the shooting of a man on a West Philadelphia street early Friday morning.
The shooting occurred around 3:30 a.m. on the 200 block of Alden Street.
Police say, a man in his 20s was shot six times. He was wounded in his back and also suffered a head injury.
He was rushed to the hospital and is listed in critical condition.
The victim told officials he didn't see who shot him.
The police are searching for the shooter.
shooting, west philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Shooting leads to police standoff in Logan 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 struck inside Famous Footwear, DUI suspected 3 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 30 min ago
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police