Man arrested in Del. casino attempted robbery
NEWARK, Del. - September 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police from the Division of Gaming say a man accused of an attempted robbery at Delaware Park on Monday has been arrested.
Hyland Henry, Jr. has been charged with attempted strong arm robbery and trespass.
He wrestled with a patron outside of Delaware Park Casino for his wallet on Monday, but was unsuccessful.
Henry got away, but then returned to the casino, two days later.
He was immediately taken into custody by casino security and Delaware State Police.
Henry is banned from Delaware casinos pending the outcome of his trial.
He was released on $4,250 unsecured bail.
robbery, casinos, newark, delaware, local/state
- Arctic Blast and Possible Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Police search for burglar targeting Philly restaurants
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- $344M Mega Millions numbers drawn
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)