Woman arrested for school bus stop crash
WHITEHALL TWP., Pa. - September 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- A woman was arrested for a crash that injured a child trying to board a school bus in Lehigh County.
Beverly Bell is charged with recklessly endangering another person.
Police say on September 12th a 5-year-old boy was crossing Fairmount Avenue in Whitehall Township to get to his bus.
Investigators say that's when Bell hit the boy with the side front bumper of her vehicle.
Witnesses say the warning lights, crossing arm and sign were activated on the bus when the child was hit.
pennsylvania, lehigh county, pedestrian struck, school bus, accident, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ