Armed robbery at Northeast Philadelphia Rite-Aid
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - September 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police ar investigating an armed robbery of a Rite-Aid pharmacy in Northeast Philadelphia.
It happened around 6:00 Saturday morning at the pharmacy at the intersection of Academy and Byberry roads.
Authorities say a masked man wearing gloves and armed with a handgun, got away with narcotics.
The suspect reportedly fled the scene on foot.
Northeast Detectives are reviewing surveillance video, hoping to garner more clues.
No further information has been released.
philadelphia, northeast philadelphia, robbery, local/state
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Spotty, but drenching showers this afternoon, a t'storm also possible
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Bus co. mistake cancels kids' DC field trip
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school 33 min ago
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- Man gets life in prison for murder of Pa. musician
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Allentown fire crews find body in burned apartment
- NJ man accused of defrauding FEMA
- Cicadas arriving in NJ in time for holiday weekend