Police: Man assaults 88-year-old mother
WEST PHILADELPHIA - September 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are searching for a 55-year-old man who allegedly beat up his 88-year-old mother overnight in West Philadelphia.
The incident was reported around 2:30 a.m. in the 600 block of North 54th Street.
Police say the man struck his mother in the head.
She is listed in stable condition with a laceration to her head.
The man fled on foot and remains at large.
philadelphia, beating, west philadelphia, local/state
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 21 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 1 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students 50 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Car, SUV collide outside Trenton firehouse
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Accused Craigslist robber charged with murdering accomplice 8 min ago
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
1 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos