2 school buses, tractor-trailer, van collide on I-95 in Del.
NEWPORT, Del. - October 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police are investigating an accident involving two school buses, a tractor-trailer and a minivan.
The crash happened at about 8:40 a.m. Monday on I-95 southbound in the area of Churchman's Marsh.
Police say 65-year-old Billy McLaurin was driving a school bus when it was hit from behind by a tractor trailer, driven by 55-year-old Daniel Hogan of Ephrata, Pa.
Then, police say, a car driven by 33-year-old Nakia Brown of New Castle hit the back of the tractor trailer while another school bus, driven by 69-year-old Linda Frazer of Elkton, Md., sideswiped the front of the tractor trailer.
Brown and McLaurin were transported to Christiana Hospital with minor injuries.
Police say they are still working to determine the cause of the crash.
There were no students on the buses.
Police closed the right two lanes of I-95 southbound to clear the scene.
All lanes are now open.
delaware, accident, school bus, local/state
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- A Nice Stretch 7 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Computer outage delays travelers at Phila. Airport 46 min ago
- Father, son 'pimps' acquitted after prostitutes testify 27 min ago
- Wilmington boy reported missing found safe 58 min ago
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect 1 min ago
- Friends mourn NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Public hearing underway on city demo procedures 5 min ago
- Award-winning journalist Michael Hastings dies
- Death investigation leads police to home of Patriots TE
- FBI hunt for ex-Teamster boss Hoffa's remains ends
- Rollings Stones review: How old is too old? 37 min ago
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot...
1 min ago
- Car carrier crashes into bridge in...
2 min ago