A.G.: Delaware man sold child porn online
SEAFORD, Del. - October 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Delaware man has been charged with distributing child pornography over the internet.
Wayne E. Krumm, 41, of the 25000 block of South Parkway Road in Seaford, is charged with 7 counts of Dealing in Child Pornography.
The Delaware Attorney General says an undercover investigation led members of the Child Predator Task Force to Krumm's home on September 27th.
Detectives seized a computer and other digital evidence, which prosecutors say contain multiple videos of child pornography.
Krumm was taken into custody and later charged.
He is being at the Sussex Correctional Institution in lieu of $175,000 bail.
delaware, child porn, local/state
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Protestors block ICE building in Spring Garden
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro