Motorcyclist killed in Warminster accident
WARMINSTER, Pa. - October 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say one person is dead after a car drove into a group of motorcyclists in Warminster, Bucks County late Monday night.
The accident happened around 10:10 p.m. at Street Road and St. Davids Avenue.
Arriving officers found the motorcyclist down on the highway after hitting a vehicle. He was transported to Abington Memorial Hospital where he later died.
The victim's identity has not yet been released.
According to investigators, the driver of the car turned into a group of five motorcyclists, striking the victim.
There is no word on charges at this time.
pennsylvania, bucks county, motorcycles, accident, local/state
- NJ forest fire threatens homes; evacuations ordered 37 min ago
- Sunny, blustery winds today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014