Motorcyclist killed in Warminster accident
WARMINSTER, Pa. - October 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say one person is dead after a car drove into a group of motorcyclists in Warminster, Bucks County late Monday night.
The accident happened around 10:10 p.m. at Street Road and St. Davids Avenue.
Arriving officers found the motorcyclist down on the highway after hitting a vehicle. He was transported to Abington Memorial Hospital where he later died.
The victim's identity has not yet been released.
According to investigators, the driver of the car turned into a group of five motorcyclists, striking the victim.
There is no word on charges at this time.
pennsylvania, bucks county, motorcycles, accident, local/state
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 59 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash 20 min ago
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
59 min ago