Motorcyclist killed in Warminster accident
WARMINSTER, Pa. - October 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say one person is dead after a car drove into a group of motorcyclists in Warminster, Bucks County late Monday night.
The accident happened around 10:10 p.m. at Street Road and St. Davids Avenue.
Arriving officers found the motorcyclist down on the highway after hitting a vehicle. He was transported to Abington Memorial Hospital where he later died.
The victim's identity has not yet been released.
According to investigators, the driver of the car turned into a group of five motorcyclists, striking the victim.
There is no word on charges at this time.
pennsylvania, bucks county, motorcycles, accident, local/state
- Hospital: James Gandolfini died of cardiac arrest 2 min ago
- Another Beauty
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Christie: Gandolfini was a New Jersey treasure 6 min ago
- Bicyclist impaled on fence in Fairmount Park
- Police: Severe neglect led to disabled man's death
- Shots fired at man sitting on steps in Point Breeze
- Body discovered in house fire in Allentown 48 min ago
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Photos: Pictures of bear sightings in the area
- 60,000 expected for Firefly Music Festival in Dover 44 min ago
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Hospital: James Gandolfini died of cardiac...
2 min ago
- Body discovered in house fire in Allentown
48 min ago