Fire at Del. apartment building ruled arson
MILL CREEK, Del. - October 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Investigators say the fire at a Delaware apartment building has been ruled arson.
The fire broke out before 10:00 a.m. Tuesday at the Red Clay Creek Apartments in the 2100 block of Grafton Drive in Mill Creek.
Crews arrived to find fire and heavy smoke pouring from the two-story, garden-style apartment building.
A second alarm was struck at 10:14 a.m. before firefighters were able to get the upper hand.
No injuries were reported. However, the flames caused $200,000 in damage.
Five people have been put out of their homes.
Officials say this is the second arson at the complex in less than one month.
delaware, fire, local/state
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers 58 min ago
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Report: FBI agent fatally shoots Tsarnaev associate
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide 58 min ago
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Bar fight ends with 2 shot in SW Philadelphia
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Vatican insists that no papal exorcism took place
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
58 min ago
- TONIGHT at 11: How the right bra can make...
47 min ago